so shield isn’t getting money from the government anymore. they could have some private investors, but that’s risky at best.
so please accept this money making alternatives for the agents of shield team:
- Triplett and Mack’s Lawn Mowing Service
- Skye’s IT Service
- Lance Hunter’s Escort Service (not that kind, the friend kind, but also that kind)
- Phil Coulson’s “Rent a Dad to Meet Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend” Service
- May’s Self Defense Studio
- Leo Fitz - The Amazing Birthday Magician
- Grant Ward Italian Tutor
- Jemma Simmons Life Counselor
- Antoine Triplett’s Facial Hair Salon
- Phil Coulson’s Patterned Wall Designs Company
- Grant Ward’s Dog Walking Service
prompt: high tide
Raina looks slightly disapprovingly at the water. ‘It looks cold,’ she says.
‘Yes,’ Grant says. He’s up to his ankles, and looks like he might start shivering at any second (idiot). ‘A little bit.’
She tilts her head to the side, raising an eyebrow. ‘Then why would I come in?’
He grabs her arm before she can react and she’s held against his chest, the waves coming almost up to her her knees.
‘If my dress is ruined…’ She gives him a look that she hopes is threatening (but she’s getting terrible at threatening around him).
‘I’ll make it up to you,’ he says.